Dr. Vranjes Firenze Acqua Diffuser
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
This delicate aquatic fragrance is born from the fresh and plump notes of basil leaves, sea scents and white musk. A fresh, marine-like home fragrance, which exudes tranquillity and is ideal for relaxation in living spaces and bedrooms.
|Olfactory Pyramid||Basil/ Marine Notes / White Musk|
|Main Scent||Fresh and Marine|
The diffuser must be positioned in the centre of the room so, that when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates. For larger rooms, it is advisable to have two positioned on the opposite ends of the room you wish to fragrance.
* (the recommended choice is calculated on a ceiling height of 3 m to 4.50 m)
Base (Ø) x height (cm):
|Height with sticks|
Tips & Care
- It is very important to use all the sticks or vine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
- On first use, it is necessary to let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
- To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks/reeds must be turned one or more times a day.
- The sticks that accompany each diffuser are designed to stabilise the fragrance's colour. Therefore black bars are for the exclusive use of Rosso Nobile.
Duration of fragrance: How to prolong it
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
- Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation;
- keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
- choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.
- The fragrance diffuser must be positioned at a human height level.
- For medium-sized rooms, it is preferable to place the diffuser in the center of the room so when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates.
- For larger rooms it is preferable to have two positioned on the two opposite sides of the room you wish to fragrance.
H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H317 - This May cause an allergic skin reaction.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P280: Wear eye protection/face protection.
P370+P378: In case of fire: Use an ABC powder extinguisher to extinguish.
P501: Dispose of contents and/or their container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Contains Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, and Linalool.
Substances that contribute to the classification: Linalyl acetate