Our sensor pump is the most efficient way to wash your hands – no germs or smudges left behind. It has a clog-proof tubing pump that ensures a precise and consistent flow, and the silicone valve prevents messy drips.
To control the amount of soap desired, you can position your hand up close to the sensor for a little soap and farther away for more. A funnel refill opening makes refills fast and easy, and it's waterproof for easy cleaning. It recharges with the included charging puck — one charge lasts up to 3 months.
Simplehuman pumps can be used to dispense hand sanitiser, wash up liquid, lotion, and any liquid soap that does not contain exfoliants or moisturising beads.
- Clog-proof tubing pump- Ensures precise and consistent soap flow.
- Variable dispense- Position your hand up close for a little soap and farther away for more.
- You can rinse the pump in the sink. It's an easy way to keep it looking like new.
- No-drip valve- When dispensing, the flexible silicone valve springs open for a quick, steady flow, then snaps shut to create a seal preventing messy drips.
- No batteries needed! - The recharging plug on the back is easy to access, and one charge lasts up to 3 months.